Skip to main content

Fiancé(e) Petitions

Fianceacutee Petitions

U.S. citizens may petition for their fiancé(e) beneficiary to enter the U.S. on a fiancé visa so that they can be married within 90 days of the beneficiary’s entry. We assist with the following:

  • preparing and filing the petition and supporting documents
  • preparing the beneficiary for the visa interview
  • providing guidance on procedures at the consulate until the beneficiary arrives in the U.S.
  • After the marriage takes place, advising the beneficiary in applying for conditional residence (a two-year green card) which later may be converted to permanent residence.